Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What an accessory do?
Link
Navigator
Post What an accessory do?
on: April 22, 2015, 15:31

I have been playing UWNH for years, an yet I have no clue about the use of the accessories in the game. Example: Ermine Coat. I cant equip it. Is it only used to buy/sell and give it as a gift? If that was the case, these itens should be in the "treasure" category right? So what is the use of these itens?

sizintsev
1st Mate
Post Re: What an accessory do?
on: May 14, 2015, 06:07

Question amusing. The only thing that I think may be ermine fur coat will help you when swimming in the North and South poles, where it is very cold. But that's just a guess.

Mark-
Erickson
Mate
on: May 16, 2015, 16:58

Wrong. There are two categories of things to give as gifts to waitresses, "treasure" and "accessory." The purpose of this is to add to the sense of atmosphere, having it look like different waitresses have different characters. Try telling a discovery to a waitress, then give her 2 gifts, 1 Brass Candleholder(of Treasury) and one Silk Scarf(Accessory.) If she just says "Wow, that's so exciting" about your stories, then just says "Oh I am so happy" to a Treasure but to the Accessory she says, "Oh, I am so happy, do I look pretty?" that's a hint that this one prefers Accessories for gifts. If she just thanks you for an Accessory but to a Treasure says, "oh, I am so happy, it's very shiny and pretty," that's a hint that this one prefers ones listed as Treasure. If to your Discoveries she says more than "Wow, that's so exciting,.." and adds questions or comments, that's a hint that this one's greatest love is hearing from a well-traveled one with many discoveries, and for her, either kind of gift is nice(waitresses are busy, and if you want them to do investigations for you often, it's wise to keep bringing bribes to offer).

chaoyun2k
on: June 20, 2015, 21:01

YES, thanks for that info Mark! Waitresses are often under used, and they can be so helpful.

I'm sorry for my absence, I should be around more often now.

PS: I removed one of the posts because it had the same info.

Any information that I provide is based on the SNES version unless otherwise specified. I have thousands of hours into New Horizons and I have played it since it was released in the US on the SNES.

Pages: [1]

Topics

Latest on the Forum

WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates