Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Question.
matthaniel
Vagabond
Post Re: Question.
on: May 2, 2012, 01:58

@sizintsev:

You seem to have posted the most recently and I was wondering if you had any tips for transferring cargo on the PC version. Can;t seem to work it out myself, and the posts on this site dealing with the same issue are old. And unanswered.

chaoyun2k
on: May 2, 2012, 11:34

Those sound like some interesting swords, siz! Maybe one day I will give that game a shot.

@matthaniel
I need to review some of those old posts to see if I can update any information, but I'm glad I was able to help in the other post.

For reference to others, see the topic "Re:How to transfer trading cargo?".

Any information that I provide is based on the SNES version unless otherwise specified. I have thousands of hours into New Horizons and I have played it since it was released in the US on the SNES.

sizintsev
1st Mate
on: May 2, 2012, 18:43

I was not fond till now in PC the version (platform DOS), and consequently I can not speak about features of this game.

The reference, through which it is possible to copy the version Gaiden, there you will see for a long time familiar game with innovations new navigators and subjects. It is necessary to enter figures in a column and to press the reference under them.UWNH for Sony Playstation.rar

garimus
Vagabond
on: December 19, 2012, 23:08

Have you noticed the lack of Duel threads in gamefaqs and here? Using Ratknights data and our knowledge, we should be able to come up with foolproof strategies, even unarmed eh?

chaoyun2k
on: December 20, 2012, 03:08

We have discussed Dueling on gamefaqs at least. Some of those discussions may be buried in threads like "studying..." or "character stats". But you are right about not having any foolproof strategies.

Actually, I think it was a different user that "dug" out the power of the weapons and armor. FatRatKnight might be able to come up with the formula if he had the desire and the time, but I think he has moved on to other things (like others of us). I did a fair amount of testing before the power of the weapons and armor were found, but all I could get was that there seems to be a fair amount of variance in the damage dealt to the same character in the same battle. Anyway, did you have something in mind?

Any information that I provide is based on the SNES version unless otherwise specified. I have thousands of hours into New Horizons and I have played it since it was released in the US on the SNES.

sizintsev
1st Mate
on: July 16, 2013, 00:56

On one of sites I have read such entertaining information. One of the players offers a way to get rid of any your navigators in game. For this purpose it is necessary to buy the second-hand weak ship, for example, Hansa Gog or Dhow, to nominate as the captain of one of the captains, and then to be floating in a zone of storm, for example - western Africa from Argin and is lower on continent. The storm quickly will sink the weak ship and in this case captain is possible or to sink or " to be rescued by a miracle ". Has checked up. Works, but not always.

To me has come in a head in such a way to get rid of the bothered pirates Idin Leys, Hair Ad-din, Ulgu Ali etc., we shall say more shortly - to employ them after the won battle and further in such a way simply to drown. But not here that was, these pirates probably have or good good luck and skill or still something and they were always rescueed.

It is interesting, whether from what factors it is all depends and there are other ways to dismiss the navigators?

Link
Navigator
on: July 16, 2013, 18:22

About the duel strategy, its also good to observe that next to the tipe of atack is a number from 1 to 10, where 10 is max damage and 1 minimum. The numbers are random and change every turn

Pages: 1 [2]

Topics

Latest on the Forum

WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates