Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: psx version
Link
Navigator
Post psx version
on: July 6, 2013, 13:53

I have found what seems to be a psx (or ps1) version of New Horizons. It has a new kind of graphic, but it is in english. Here is the video link

Do anybody know something about this version? There is a english version?

chaoyun2k
Post Re: psx version
on: July 6, 2013, 18:22

As far as I know there is not an English translation of the PS version. I think the main difference is the graphics.

Any information that I provide is based on the SNES version unless otherwise specified. I have thousands of hours into New Horizons and I have played it since it was released in the US on the SNES.

sizintsev
1st Mate
on: July 7, 2013, 16:38

It is the version UWNH for PS1. There is as well a version Gaiden, which also is used for PS1. There are some Japanese sites, where there are detailed descriptions of these games. There is said, that the given versions in English never were let out, them it is possible freely скачать and to play. Subject lines only on Japanese, but you can use by English in game for a name of the character, name of the ship or, for example to rename port of supply. I have both versions, and also the emulator, having played in them, is possible to find out many differences in the diagram, and also some technical features, and in Gaiden of the version new subjects (waistcoats, swords). By all means it is necessary to try them!

Link
Navigator
on: July 18, 2013, 13:34

i cant find this rom anywhere, can someone give me a link or something?

sizintsev
1st Mate
on: July 19, 2013, 04:26

To you the reference. Look on this site of game uwnh and will find them. To copy from a site verycd the special program works. The site on Japanese and with the help Google is possible to translate the text. A file of game you can open then in the program - emulator. I, for example, have spent some days on search all it, but the games PSP that stand, they are simply remarkable, pleasant music and diagram.

If at you suddenly will fail to copy, I can try to make the reference of those files of game, which has copied. Daikokai Jidai 2 (uwnh) borrows about 128 mbytes of memory, and Daikokai Jidai Gaiden about 155 mbytes.

http://www.verycd.com/search/folders/of%E5%A4%A7%E8%88%AA%E6%B5%B7%E6%97%B6%E4%BB%A3?page=2

Pages: [1]

Topics

Latest on the Forum

WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates