Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: massawa : new technology hidden ?
muddy123
Vagabond
Post massawa : new technology hidden ?
on: December 30, 2011, 11:58

i can't find the 'new technology' hidden in massawa ? thanks

chaoyun2k
Post Re: massawa : new technology hidden ?
on: December 30, 2011, 16:34

That doesn't seem like exactly what was said. Are you still playing as Ali?

There are three characters that are actually directed to Massawa. One of them, Joao, will need to go there and enter the building in the bottom left of town to find out what to do next. Another is Pietro, and he will need to enter one of the buildings in the port to be given the next clue as to what to do. Sometimes you have to enter the buildings after 8am and before 4pm to get the clues. The third is Catalina, but she just basically needs to show up in her game.

I don't remember exactly what is said in Ali's game, but it is mainly just a comment with nothing really to do.

The short of it is that you don't actually search for anything in Massawa, but you may have to enter a lot of the buildings for comments or clues. The ruler may send you to search for something, but the first thing you have to do is visit the guild and they will tell you someone that might have a map. Once you get the map then you can "go ashore" and search an area.

The other use of search is when you spot a village and you land in the village and search with the purpose of making a discovery that you can sell to a collector or give to the ruler when he asks you for discoveries.

Any information that I provide is based on the SNES version unless otherwise specified. I have thousands of hours into New Horizons and I have played it since it was released in the US on the SNES.

van Aden
Vagabond
on: January 31, 2017, 02:08

The 'technology hidden' which is mentioned by the dock master is relevant later when Joao encounters Ali in Istanbul. Ali will tell Joao about 'possible secret of Atlantis in Masawa', based on what he heard from the dock master. Ali himself has nothing to do with it.

sizintsev
1st Mate
on: April 12, 2017, 07:16

As far as I remember, these technologies open up on the plot of Joao. He has a big quest and now I'm just starting to play the game. The point is that the port of Massawa will be renamed to Akusum, I can not remember the effect of the technologies themselves. If possible, I'll try to make screenshots.

Pages: [1]

Topics

Latest on the Forum

WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates